Everyone loves the healthy and beautiful hair, but our adverse lifestyle, stress, and pollution take a toll on the hair health resulting in unhealthy, dull, and rough hair. With the help of yoga for hair growth and Ayurveda, hair can be transformed from drab to luscious. Yoga enhances blood circulation to the scalp and grows them naturally.
Adapt and follow these amazing Ayurvedic Remedies and Yoga poses for hair growth mentioned below.
Balayam yoga is the most common and effective yoga asana for hair growth.
• You need to fold your fingers and bring hands together.
• Now rub the fingernails with each other. Rub it upside down to create a friction.
• Do it for 5 minutes.
There are nerves ending below the fingernails that stimulate the blood circulation to hair follicles and promote one of the highly-effective natural remedies for hair growth.
The asana increases flow to the brain and the increased circulation leads to healthy scalp and hair growth.
• Begin with being in the Vajrasana pose, hands on the thighs, and then bend your torso forward keeping the knees and thighs together.
• Touch the crown to the floor and your face should be inward facing the knees.
• Now move your hands back behind your hips and hold the ankles.
• Be in the pose for 30 seconds.
This yoga asana for hair growth increases blood circulation in the upper body and relieves stress and anxiety, two major reasons for hair loss.
• Stand straight in Tadasana with the hands beside the body.
• Now inhale and raise your hands upward. Exhale and bend the upper body forward.
• Try to touch your feet or ground. Maintain a distance between the torso and legs. Let the head hang in the air.
• Hold the pose for a minute and repeat the same 10 times.
One of the best yoga asanas for hair growth that helps to balance the thyroid gland abnormalities and increase the blood flow towards the scalp.
• Begin with being in Vajrasana pose and then lift the upper body upward and sit on your knees and legs.
• Now bend your back backward from the hips and hold your ankle with the hands.
• Turn your chin upward.
• Hold the pose for 30 seconds.
Ayurvedic Natural Remedies for Hair Growth
• Mix 3 tablespoons each of dried Ashwagandha and Amla powder with 6 tablespoons of water. Make a paste and apply on your scalp and hair. Keep for 30 minutes and then wash.
• Oil and massage your hair with Ayurvedic herbs infused oil for 30 minutes and then wash.
• Mix 2 tablespoons of dry roasted methi or fenugreek seeds powder with 3 tablespoons of water. Make a paste and apply on your scalp and hair. Keep for 20 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
• Mix ½ cup of Aloe Vera. Get 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the paste to your mane and leave for 30 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
• Take proper sleep, consume a balanced diet, and stay hydrated
Healthy hair means a healthier and more confident Self. So stop investing time and money in a salon and chemical hair products. Waive off the hair problems safely with Yoga and Ayurveda.